I have always been very happy with my body even though it isn’t the sexiest or strongest but it seems to be a barrier between me and the person I love. Should I start working out to look the way he wants me to look if it will better the relationship? Or should I continue being happy the way I am?
- Me: Hey, cool, this historical figure seems to have swung both ways
- Homophobic Historian: THEY WERE STRAIGHT OMFG STOP READING THINGS INTO IT
- Gay Historian: SO WHAT IF THEY WERE MARRIED SIX TIMES THEY WERE GAY GAY GAY
- Me: But bisexuality exists and isn't that the most sensible thing to assume if we have actual evidence of them having had both male and female lovers?
- Homophobic historian: THEY WERE CONFUSED AND IT WAS JUST A PHASE
- Gay Historian: LA LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU GAY GAY GAY GAY GAY
- Me: But Anaïs just wrote about how she wanted to faceplant in this woman's boobs, and Byron jumped from this chick's bed into this boy's pants and then this Mercury guy even self-identified as bisexual--
- Homophobic Historian: LIES AND SLANDER
- Gay Historian: GAY
- Me: For fuck's sake
How do we submit a personal pic?
AT the top of our page if you are browsing on a desktop there sdhouild be a button that says submit. It is right next to the ask button.
How's this blog for BI guys, but ain't no posts about women.....?
The blog is literally about bisexual men and our experiences. The focus is on building a community for bi identified males. That being said people are are always allowed to submit things that represent them and their experiences.
- Them: Why don't you just come out as gay?
- Me: There's a simple enough reason, and the reason is. Because I'm not..